Last Frontier Heliskiing–live auction at Saturday night dinner!
This year at LAWSKI 2018, we will be auctioning off an incredible, once in a lifetime heliskiing adventure. This live auction will take place at ou black tie presentation dinner at the Kosciusko Room, Thredbo Alpine Hotel. Details of the trip up for grabs, below!
The package includes:
5 day Heliski trip for 2 people at either Bell 2 lodge or Ripley Creek Lodge, Canada. Valued at over $22,000.
- 22,000 vertical meters / 72,000 vertical feet of guaranteed skiing
- Only 3 groups of 4 guests in an A-Star B2 helicopter
- Accommodation and the meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek lodges
- Guide Services (ACMG and/or UIAGM certified)
- Use of powder skis and poles, avalanche transceivers, ABS Airbags, probes and shovels
- Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge or Terrace and the Ripley Creek Inn
- To be taken in season 2019/2020. Subject to availability. No blackout periods apply.
Excludes: Accommodation in Canada pre and post trip and any flights.
If you are looking for consistently deep snow and endless vertical in some of the most remote mountains on earth, few places in the world can compare to Last Frontier's true wilderness heliski experience in northwest British Columbia. With annual snowfall topping 25 metres and the largest heliski tenure in the world, Last Frontier Heliskiing will satisfy your hunger for skiing untouched slopes, high alpine terrain and endless tree runns. For additional information, check us out online: www.lastfrontierheli.com.
Any auction proceeds that we make in excess of the reserve will go directly to our LAWSKI 2018 charity partner.