Last Frontier Heliskiing
Apres Drinks@"Legal Eagles" Nest from 2pm, Friday 2 August 2019
After shredding the slopes on Friday morning - and maybe even a practice run at the race course - why not join us for some apres drinks at "Legals Eagles" Nest (Bull Wheel Bar) from 2pm to 4pm? Our dedicated LAWSKI sponsor, Last Frontier Heliskiing, will have some amazing Canadian heliskiing adventure packages on offer. With over two decades of experience, why trust anyone else for your ultimate heliskiing adventure?
If you're looking for consistently deep snow and endless vertical in some of the most remote mountains on Earth, few places can compare to Last Frontier's true wilderness heliski experience in northwest British Columbia.
- the largest single heliskiing area on the planet – over 10,100 square km
- only small groups of 4 guests
- located in northern British Columbia on the border with Alaska
- massive snowfalls, world class tree skiing and huge alpine terrain
- 4, 5, 7 & 10 day tours offering you the ultimate in flexibility
Check out more amazing background videos on Last Frontier's website: